Allulose – real sugar without calories
Allulose is a non-calorie sugar (monosaccharide). It can be used in a variety of applications: from dairy products to bakery to soft drinks. Thus, it is a real alternative to sucrose. Allulose is convincing because it …
- only has a tenth of the calories of table sugar with 0.2-0.4 kcal/g!
- suppports the natural taste of products with 60 to 70 % of the sweetness of sucrose!
- has bodily properties!
- can be used in the form of syrup or as a crystalline product!
- is a calorie-free sugar!
Did you know? Figs, kiwis, raisins, and jackfruit naturally contain allulose. We rely on sugar beet as a raw material source. You can find out more about allulose here.
Cellobiose – a real all-rounder
Cellobiose is a plant-based raw material that can be used in many ways in food, beverages, and in non-food segments. The disaccharide thus is a real all-rounder. What are the benefits of cellobiose? It…
- contains 50 % fewer calories than table sugar!
- can be used as an alternative to lactose!
- has a neutral taste!
- serves as a filler in the production of compressed products!
- can be used as a plant-based scrubbing agent in peelings and is 100 % biodegradable!
By the way: The disaccharide cellobiose occurs naturally in pine needles, honey, and corn. In its production, we mainly rely on sugar beet as a raw material source.
Here you can find more information about our cellobiose.
All pictures: © SAVANNA Ingredients